Be the first on your block to collect all of the Mason-Dixon Knitting Field Guides — the series that is captivating knitters everywhere. Little books that explore the big world of knitting!
~by Kay Gardiner, Ann Shayne
- No. 13: Master Class. Kaffe Fassett brings a spirit of adventure to stranded knitting. Scarves, cowls, cushions, throws, and wraps—with 20 charts and 6 stripe designs, you’ll find endless ways to play with color and pattern.
- No. 12: Big Joy. Go big! Celebrate the big joy of simple projects to make for those you love—and to give away. Five modern, whimsical designs by Jen Geigley use Super Bulky yarn for quick results and the chance to make a bunch of colorful, gorgeous gifts.
- No. 11: Wanderlust. Wendy Bernard. Consider this the only book of sock patterns you'll ever need. The essential introduction to one of knitting's greatest pleasures: the handknit sock.
- No. 10: Downtown. Three new designs that capture the cool, wearable vibe of Isabell Kraemer.
- No. 9: Revolution. A new order of knitting, from the mind of revolutionary cable innovator Norah Gaughan.
- No. 8: Merry Making. From Thea Colman, five clever designs for a quick present—or a pile of them.
- No. 7: Ease. Let the sun shine with Julia Farwell-Clay's summery, carry-along designs.
- No. 6: Transparency. Lighten up your knitting with a blast of fresh air—four beautiful patterns by Amy Christoffers.
- No. 5: Sequences. Pure joy. Beautiful knit and purl patterns, exploring Cecelia Campochiara's brilliant idea, sequence knitting.
- No. 4: Log Cabin. Our concise guide to a simple, limitless way to knit. With 3 clever patterns. Patterns by Kay Gardiner, Ann Weaver.
- No. 3: Wild Yarns. A love affair with the most colorful yarns. Patterns by Kirsten Kapur, Sue McCain, Dianna Walla.
- No. 2: Fair Isle. Ease your way into color work. Patterns by Véronik Avery, Ann Budd, Michèle Rose Orne.
- No. 1: Stripes. A stripe for every knitter. Patterns by Mary Jane Mucklestone, Antonia Shankland, Ann Weaver.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.