Strange Brew: A Colourwork Knitting Adventure by Alexa Ludeman and Emily Wessel
Whether you are casting on one of the 8 sweater designs, or using the recipe pattern to create a colourful yoke sweater of your own, it's an adventure either way! Come along with us as we play with colour and pattern, creating beautiful sweaters and accessories. In order to add yet another element of adventure, we went to amazing Iceland to photograph all of the pieces in this book. Join us as we take a trip full of colourwork fun and Icelandic adventure!
Strange Brew Features:
- 2 recipe patterns, 8 sweater patterns, 4 accessories
- Fabulous baby-to-big size range (newborn to 4XL)
- Each print book includes a download code for the ebook
- Clearly written, professionally edited, and tested patterns
- Inspiring photography of all the knits in beautiful Iceland
- Size: 8 x 10 inches
- Page Count: 144
- Soft Cover
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.