A soft and easy horizontally knit scarf.
Design by Bobbi IntVeld // Pattern No. T9
- Alpaca Silk by Blue Sky Fibers (50% Alpaca/50% Silk; 50g /146yd): 3 hanks
- Brushed Suri by Blue Sky Fibers (67% Baby Suri Alpaca/22% Merino/11% Bamboo; 50g /142yd): 2 hanks
- Size 10 (6mm) 32″ or longer circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size 10½ or 11 (6.5mm or 8mm) needle, for binding off
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner
- No. 113 Ice
- No. 908 Snow Cone
*We recommend the following as substitutes for Alpaca Silk:
- The Fibre Co. Road to China Light
- Blue Sky Fibers Metalico (a new yarn we plan to introduce to Stars Hollow Yarns in Fall 2020)
Images courtesy of Blue Sky Fibers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.