A loose-fitting summer top knit in Printed Cotton makes the Seven Sisters Top a perfect versatile piece. Wear alone in hot weather or under a jacket on a cooler day. The special printed technique of this yarn provides a beautiful mosaic look.
Design by Sloane Gillam Lacasse // Pattern No. 202006
YARN: Blue Sky Fibers Printed Organic Cotton (Worsted) (100% Certified Organic Cotton; 100g/150yds): 4 (4, 5, 5, 5, 6) hanks
- Size 8 (5mm) 32″ circular needle (for body ribbing)
- Size 8 (5mm) 24″ circular needle (for neck ribbing)
- Size 8 (5mm) 16″ circular needle (for sleeve ribbing)
- Size 10 (6mm) 32″ circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Spare needle for Three-Needle BO
- Stitch holders or waste yarn
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
SKILL LEVEL: Advanced Beginner
SIZES: Women’s XS (S, M, L, XL, XXL)
Images courtesy of Blue Sky Fibers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.