Mullein is a long rectangular wrap, designed by Amanda Jones, and features a gorgeous array of patterns and geometry. This project uses short rows in stripes, mixed with openwork lace and bobbles to create a wonderful project for the advanced beginner who would like to practice more advanced techniques.
Our kits include:
- PDF of the Mullein knitting pattern by Amanda Jones
- 2 hanks of Color A (lace sections), 1 hank of Color B (stripes and triangles), and 1 hank of Color C (bobbles and tassels) of The Fibre Co. Amble
72 in (183 cm) wide and 14.5 in (27 cm) deep
You will also need (available for purchase separately):
- US4 / 24 in (3.5mm / 60 cm) circular needle, for the short row sections
- US5 / 24 in (3.75mm / 60 cm) circular needle, for lace section A and bead section B
- US4 (3.5mm) crochet hook, for tassels
- Darning needle
Images of the finished wrap are courtesy of The Fibre Co.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.