This beautifully soft linen from Lana Grossa, Linea Pura Solo Lino is perfect for summer and all-weather garments. And not only is it eco-friendly because it's 80% recycled linen, it has the lived-in softness of washed linen right away. No more harsh, scratchy linen for your hands when you knit or crochet with it. Imagine if you took your favorite linen garment and frogged it, then used the lovely worn-in linen to make a new garment...Lovely!
- Weight: Sport/DK
- Yardage: 131yds / 120 m
- Unit weight: 50 grams / 1.76oz
- Gauge: 24-25 sts, 29 rows = 4" (10cm)
- Recommended needle size: US4-6 / 3.5-4.0mm
- Fiber content: 80% Recycled Linen (viscose) / 20% Linen
- Construction: Z-twist
- Care: Machine wash, lay flat to dry
Photos courtesy of Trendsetter Yarns.