The Fairfax Hat Kit is an exciting way to experiment with cables and color-blocking. The rich palette and deeply soft base of our Sterling Collection yarn lends itself to bold color choices, and each slouchy cabled hat can be varied depending on your preferences – knit it in a solid color, with a contrasting band of color, with a pompom or without.
Each Kit Contains:
- 2 Skeins Sterling Collection: 85% Certified Organic Merino Wool, 15% Black Alpaca • worsted weight • 100 grams, 250 yards per skein
- Bluestone + Silver
- Jasper + Pyrite
- 1 Printed Pattern for the Fairfax Hat
- 1 American-made canvas Swans Island project tote
Materials Needed (not included):
- US size 6 (4mm)
- US size 7 (4.5mm) 16” circular needles and double pointed needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Yarn needle, pompom maker or cardboard circle (optional)
- Circumference: 17″
- Height: 11.25″ (not including pompom)
- 8 1/4 sts x 7 rnds = 1” on Cable Patterns
- 7 3/4 sts = 4” on Ribbing
Photos courtesy of Swans Island Company.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.