Handmade locally at Mayapple Hill Farm from the fleece of their very own sheep, this set of 100% pure wool dryer balls will last up to 5 years! Made with no fillers, completely pesticide-free and chemical-free, non-allergenic, biodegradable and compostable for organic gardening. The only question is, how many do you want?
Includes: Set of three dryer balls packed in an eco-friendly cloth bag.
Why use wool dryer balls?
- Decrease your energy bill.
- Save money.
- Reduce your carbon footprint.
- Lessen your exposure to toxic chemicals.
- Made to last: Each ball typically lasts about 3~5 years, or up to 1,000 loads of laundry.
- Extend the life of your clothes.
- Eliminate static.
- An eco-friendly alternative to the toxic chemicals in dryer sheets and plastic/rubber dryer balls.
Ultimately, over-drying can damage clothes as well as increase static. Not only are these dryer balls more environmentally friendly, they separate clothes better than dryer sheets, allowing hot air to circulate more evenly and efficiently, which then reduces drying time. Because the wool from these dryer balls is so absorbent, drying time can be reduced by up to 25%. You can also use lower temperature settings with dryer balls, which further helps reduce damage and extend the life of your clothes.
- To freshen your laundry, add a few drops of your favorite essential oil (we like lavender) before a no-heat tumble dry setting.
- To help discharge static, stick safety pins through one or more of the balls.
Images courtesy of Mayapple Hill Farm.