We are over the top about these bags from Fibres of Life, and there is good reason why. The larger of the two convertible bags we offer from Fibres of Life, this is perfect for women, men and superb as a kid's satchel/backpack. With its modern lines, this bag is clean, crisp and chic.
- Water supply for felting is rainwater-harvested where possible.
- Azo-free dyes.
- Environmentally conscious post-production management of dyes.
- Leather is cruelty-free and naturally tanned.
- 1% of gross sales are allocated to fighting child labor.
- Handmade with love from Nepali fair trade artisans.
- Ethically produced, eco-friendly, sustainable.
- Handcrafted felted sheep's wool bag.
- Two bags in one: Leather strap converts from a shoulder strap, to backpack wear-ability.
- Magnetic snap closures.
- Many interior zip and open pockets with fun contrasting lining, key clip, top zipper, and covering flap.
- Tablet/laptop exterior back pocket.
* Making Better Products for You *
* Supporting Social Development through Fair Trade Production *
* Environmentally Concerned *
* Preventing and Fighting Child Labour *