Design by Jane Veitenheimer
Giant braided cable is as cozy as it is elegant. One pattern with two yarn options, it can be knit up in an assortment of color. Designed to be reversible in a rib pattern, it is a great first cable project.
- Blue Sky Fibers Brushed Suri (67% Baby Suri, 22% Fine Merino, 11% Bamboo; 50g/142yds): 7 hanks
- Blue Sky Fibers Techno(68% Baby Alpaca, 22% Silk, 10% Fine Merino; 50g/120yds): 8 hanks
- Size 15 (10mm) 24″ or longer circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Removable Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
- Long cable needle or double pointed needle
- No. 1971 Metro Silver (Techno)
- No. 910 Candied Apple (Brushed Suri)
*this color has been discontinued*
Pattern No. 20178
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.