Blue Sky Fibers' Boo Boo Bottoms can be knit as shorts or pants. Featuring a drawstring waist and plenty of room in the bum for a diaper, these bottoms will stretch with your little spud. Up the cuteness ante with the Tiny Topper hat in Spud & Chloë Stripey Fine.
YARN: Fine by Spud & Chloë (80% Superwash Wool/20% Silk; 65g/248yd); 1 (2, 2) hanks
- Size 2 (2.75mm) 16″ circular needle, or size to obtain gauge
- Size 2 (2.75mm) DPNs, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Stitch holder(s) or waste yarn
- Stitch marker(s) in contrasting colors
- Tapestry needle
- Measuring tape
SKILL LEVEL: Advanced Beginner
GAUGE: In stockinette stitch, 26 sts and 36 rows = 4″
SIZES: 0-3 mos (4-8 mos, 9-12 mos)
- Waist: 16½ (18½, 20¼)”
- Length: Shorts 8¼ (9¼, 11)”, with edge unrolled
- Length: Pants 13¼ (14¾, 17)”, with edge unrolled
- No. 7822 Sidewalk
- No. 7814 Shitake
- No. 7863 Blueberry Cheesecake
Photos by Blue Sky Fibers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.