A lovely little pattern to let the days go by while peacefully knitting away…
There are no complex stitches in this cowl, just putting together some stripes, texture and lace as they suit you best. Joji (the designer) used a beautiful cashmere yarn in her version, and we think luxury is just what's needed to make this cowl sing.
We recommend the following yarns, all of which come in 50g hanks and have a similar drape and feel to the original:
- Anzula: Serenity
- The Fibre Co: Road to China Light
- Woolfolk: SNO
- Shibui: Pebble
- (Wool-free option) HiKoo by Skacel: CoBaSi
Materials (sold separately):
- Yarn: 200 yards / 50g - 1 skein in 3 different colors. Shown in ...
- COLOR A: Oyster (pale gray)
- COLOR B: Pewter(dark gray)
- COLOR C: Ghoulish (bright green)
- Needles: US 2½ (3mm) needles
- Other notions: Stitch marker, tapestry needle
24 stitches and 34 rows to 4 inches (10 cm) in stockinette stitch after blocking.
Gauge is not crucial for this project. However, changes might result in a different yardage requirement.
Images courtesy of Joji Locatelli / Ravelry.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.