For your safety and ours, when visiting the shop:
We will continue to wear masks and social distance and we respectfully ask that you do the same, for the protection of those who remain at risk. Masks should completely cover your nose and mouth at all times. Our staff are all fully vaccinated (and boosted). We are thrilled to see our community in person again!
If you have not been vaccinated, or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, have symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath), or are unable to wear a face mask for any reason, we respectfully ask that you please stay home. We would be happy to assist you by phone/email or virtually.
We appreciate your patience, as we navigate these changing circumstances. A detailed review of changes we have made in the shop is outlined below. If you have any questions, please let us know.
Changes we have made in the shop:
- Completed a thorough cleaning, including kitchenette, restroom, and all common areas and high-touch surfaces (e.g., stair-rails, door handles, counters, register)
- Implemented strict cleaning and disinfection protocols; high-touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day and shared objects (e.g., credit card machines, checkout counter) after each use.
- Ensured the safe and correct application of disinfectants, as well as following COVID-related updates from the CDC and WHO.
- Our staff performs daily health checks and will stay home (on paid leave) if sick, or exposed to someone with COVID.
- We continue to wear face masks and social distance.
- Removed additional seating, to encourage 6’ social distancing and maintain traffic flow.
- Increased ventilation rates by opening windows as frequently as possible.
We have all-weather, eco-friendly Adirondack chairs for your comfort in the back orchard, with additional seating on the front and back patios of the Studio. As weather permits, we are happy to bring items to you for outdoor shopping. When using our outdoor spaces, we ask that you please wash your hands/use hand sanitizer, and maintain social distance.
Our website is always available for online shopping, and we continue to offer curbside pickup for locals who wish to place online orders.
*We will continue to revisit these policies and our store hours as the situation evolves. Please check with us for current hours prior to your visit.