- A revolutionary product!! New-age needles made from high-tech carbon fiber with tips in electroplated brass!
- Combination of two versatile materials – light bodied carbon fiber & sharp brass tips – provides an unparalleled knitting experience. No other knitting needle comes close.
- Carbon fiber is one of the most versatile materials used in manufacture of the new generation of aircraft, space ships, automobiles, etc.
- Shiny, smooth brass tips comes in perfect points, flawlessly tapered – ideal for all types of yarns and projects
- The needles have high tensile strength; they are lightweight with lots of flexibility
- Surface made of carbon fiber helps stitches move smoothly on the needle
- Resilient, flexible cords lay flat, with no kink or twist – easy to store
- Warm to the touch & gentle in the hand
- Available in a convenient package of the five most used sizes
- The set includes 2 cords to produce circular needles of various lengths
- Available in an attractive black and grey fabric case with see-through vinyl for safe storage
Set of 4 needle pairs & accessories
- US 7 (4.5mm)
- US 8 (5.0mm)
- US 9 (5.5mm)
- US 10 (6.0mm)
- Case: Black & Grey fabric
- 2 Cords (to make 24" & 32")
- 1 Set of size markers
- 4 End caps
- 2 Cord keys
Set of 8 Karbonz Interchangeable Circular Needles (4 sizes – 2 needles in each size) packed in an attractive Black and Grey fabric case with see-through vinyl.
Images courtesy of Accessories Unlimited Inc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.