More kits coming soon!
The Fogline Shawl is a substantial, rectangular accessory that can be wrapped generously around or worn long as a statement piece. The knitting is both compelling enough to keep you interested in the stitch pattern AND easy enough to knit while carrying on a good conversation or indulging in Netflix (who else is addicted to Outlander?!).
The shawl is surprisingly light, knitted in a combination of The Farmer’s Daughter Pishkun and Spincycle Dream State yarns. It’s texturally striking, and the stitch pattern is easy to memorize. This pattern is suitable for both experienced knitters and for knitters attempting their first-ever colorwork project.
Each kit includes 4.5 skeins of Pishkun (1.5 of main color, half skein not shown) and 4 skeins of Spincycle Dream State. We have not included instructions regarding in what order the yarns should be knit, but we suggest reading the pattern through before starting and having fun with your placement!
Pattern is not included in this kit. Find it here.
- Kit 1:
- Farmer's Daughter Pishkun: Ranc Bronc, Napi (x1.5), Winter Wolf, I've Got Dreams to Remember
- Spincycle Dream State: Melancholia (x2), Stay Ready, Robin's Egg
- Kit 2:
- Farmer's Daughter Pishkun: I've Got Dreams to Remember (x1.5), Ranc Bronc, Fugitive, Pretty Shield
- Spincycle Dream State: Devilish Grin, Nostalgia, Shades of Earth
- Kit 3:
- Farmer's Daughter Pishkun: I've Got Dreams to Remember, Buffalo Gal, Ranc Bronc, Napi
- Spincycle Dream State: Verba Volant, Heart Sigh, Neveruary
- Kit 4:
- Farmer's Daughter Pishkun: I've Got Dreams to Remember, Buffalo Gal, Ranc Bronc, Winter Wolf
- Spincycle Dream State: Nostalgia, Heart Sigh, Stay Ready
- Kit 5:
- Farmer's Daughter Pishkun: I've Got Dreams to Remember, Winter Wolf, Napi, Ranc Bronc
- Spincycle Dream State: Neveruary, Melancholia, Robin's Egg
- Note which colors you wish to include in your order, or email us with details, and we'll help you put together your own custom kit!
Gauge: 20 stitches and 42 rows = 4” in the Basket Stitch Pattern using a 24” circular needle US SIZE 7 (4.5 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge
Finished & Blocked Measurements: 74” (188cm) long and 18” (45.5 cm) wide
Yarn: DK or Light Worsted weight in 7 colors
Images of finished shawl courtesy of Brienne Moody.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.